Let's talk Value Leaders for a moment. A "Value Leader" isn't a value unless it's also a quality unit. We have Quality Leaders.* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Let's be honest - some units from other brands are essentially very similar. So what's the difference?
Look closer for quality and compare. Consider our "Quality Leaders" to the other "Value Leaders" out there!
Compare Our Wildwood to Puma:
Wildwood is Forest River's #1 Value Leader and here's why:
Compare Our Surveyor to Flagstaff Units:
- Wildwood outsells Puma by 2-1
- Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
- Drawers Under Sofa
- Pull-Out Spray Attachment Kitchen Faucet
- Nitrogen Filled Tires
- Tongue-In-Groove Plywood Floor Decking (not cheap, troublesome OSB / "particle board" flooring)
Compare Our Palomino Fold-Down Units to Flagstaff:
- Full Caged Construction (Sturdy Aluminum Framing Around EVERY Door, Window and Hatch - not just perimeter-framing) - BUILT BETTER!
- Full 2" Deep Wall (Provides Much Stronger Structure and Higher R-Value Insulation)
- Click Here for More Surveyor Comparisons
Compare Cardinal to Cedar Creek:
- Advanced "Torsion Axle" Suspension System (Flagstaff only offers this on high-dollar units)
- Full Metal Underbelly Enclosure (not flimsy plastic)
- Vacu-Bonded Styrofoam Wall Structure - Repels Moisture & Rot, Resists Odors, Holds A Higher R-Value, Gives Walls Strength!
- to see why this is critically important... click here
- Corian Solid-Surface Countertops (Most Models)
- Gorgeous Gel-Coat Full Body Paint Scheme (Many Models) - A Reasonably Priced Bonus!
- Convenient Pull-Out Spray Attachment Faucet (Kitchen Sink)
- Click Here for More Details
Terry Frazer's RV Center - QUALITY VALUE LEADERS!